Sunday 17 March 2013

Gelish nails

Hi

Woah, my first post!
I'll just stick with something easy like promoting gelish nails.

I was sceptical at first since it cost $35 to get them done but I worked in an environment where normal polish doesn't last (washing dishes etc.) so it was either get them done professionally or not wear polish. Guess which one I choose :P

I decided to go a light pink glitter colour so if I didn't like it it wasn't so obvious. I didn't like how light it was since I could see my tips underneath bbuutt,GELISH IS AMAZING! It lasted a huge 3 weeks before any damage appeared!

2 colours, purple base and a blue glitter on top.
Lillac which is still my favourite colour EVER
Pastel colours are always in fashion!

Conclusion = Gelish nails are totally worth the price. Everyone must try it at least once. Although keep in mind that to get them taken off you need to go back or risk filing the colour off yourself.

LOVE
Flower




No comments:

Post a Comment